Registration is now open for ITAS 2023 using the EDAS conference management system through this link Registration Link
Before starting the registration process, please be sure to review the registration fees (see the table below).
|REGISTRATION CATEGORY||IEEE ($)||NON-IEEE ($)|
|Authors (Academia and Industry)||400||450|
(without paper and 2nd Authors)
|Additional Guests (Gala Dinner)||100||100|
|Social Events for Guests||150||150|
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for up to 2 papers.
- If the first author is a student (a student card may be requested), and the student is the presenter of the work, the registration fee follow then the student rate in the table.
- Author Registration Includes: Presentation and publication of up to 2 submissions, access to proceedings, main conference, tutorials, keynotes, lunches, coffee breaks, and gala dinner.
- Attendee Registration Includes: Access to proceedings, main conference, tutorials, keynotes, lunches, coffee breaks, and Gala Dinner.
- Inviting one single guest by a registered author or attendee to the gala-dinner is possible with $100 extra cost.
- - Author Registration Deadline: Jan, 31th, 2023.
- - Attendee Registration Deadline: Jan, 31th, 2023.
The registration can be canceled without penalty within 24 hours of the initial registration. After that, cancellations can be made until February 5th with a 50% penalty.